Get an introduction to New Hope Church and attend to become a member. Offered periodically throughout the year.
Contact Church if Interested in Joining/Want Information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Every Monday, 10:15 – 11:30 am; Ripple Effect Youth Room- New Hope Church
Description: Women all ages, study books of the Bible. No childcare provided.
- Wednesdays, 7pm 1st Wed of month- dinner as a group 2nd & 4th Wednesdays- bible study Skyline Family Restaurant
Description: 50’s and up -Various Studies of Books of Bible
- Girlfriends Group Day and Time: 1st Tuesday of every month, 6:30 pm, Room 15 New Hope Church
Description: For all women, to “grow up into Christ in all things” through prayer, support, study, and fellowship. No Childcare provided.
- Every Monday, 6:30-9:00 pm @ member home (Jonestown area)
Description: Various studies – mostly seniors
- Tuesdays 7 PM 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month at member’s home Linglestown area
Description: Adults- RightNow Media & Book Studies – No childcare
- Bread & Soup (with Pastor Chad) Fridays at 11:00 a.m. – 1 p.m in the middle school room New Hope Church
Description: Bread (Bible Study) & Soup for lunch No need to sign up- drop-ins welcome. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Mens Bible Study Day and Time: every other Saturday morning 8 to 9:30 AM Address: Skyline Family Restaurant.
Description: For all ages of men. The group is currently focused on the books written most recently after Jesus’ death and resurrection. Our meeting includes fellowship, breakfast and bible study with life application discussions.